Prices & Availability

Le Camp is open from May until the end of October. Please view the availability calendar and our seasonal nightly rates below. Outside of the school holidays, we can accommodate groups, special events and corporate bookings. Please get in touch early as busy times book up fast!

Nightly rates are quoted in Pounds Sterling and Euros, inclusive of VAT charged at 10%. The price includes parking, wireless broadband, use of all facilities including the washing machine, bedlinen and towels and a variety of kitchen provisions. Prices are for self catering, per tent, per night. An optional continental buffet breakfast is available at May half term and the Summer holidays. Please get in touch for details.

As each of our canvas hideaways is very different, please either phone or email us to discuss your party’s requirements. That way, we can help choose the best one for you.

Tel: +44 7732 398 670 or +33 6 04 40 06 27    Email: 

< Prev Month September 2016 Next Month >
Plenty of Availability: 
limited availability: 

Spring Prices

Spring is warm but changeable, so come prepared for all weathers. In fact, it is the ideal time for a cycling or hiking trip, before the intense heat of Summer. The local area comes alive with wildlife and the camp is full of blossom, irises and wildflowers. As the weather warms, so does our natural swimming pond which can be enjoyed for most of Spring.

2018 Spring 1st May - 24th May
(min stay 3 nights)
25th May - 3rd June
(min stay 3 nights)
Safari Tent £150 €172 £196 €225
Woodland Yurt £125 €143 £165 €189

Summer Prices

Summer days at Le Camp are full of sunshine and swimming. Temperatures can climb into the late 30s in July and August. Our natural swimming pond is the perfect temperature for all the family and the local area offers a fantastic variety of outdoor activities, sightseeing and tours.

Safari Tent upgrades for Summer 2018! We are working on some extra facilities for some of our safari tents. Once these are confirmed, any guests who have already booked at the prices below will be offered a free upgrade to one of these tents on a first come first served basis.

2018 Summer 4th June - 6th July
(min stay 3 nights)
7th July - 6th Sept
(stays of 7 or 14 nights)
(starting on a Friday or Saturday)
7th Sept - 30th Sept
(min stay 3 nights)
Safari Tent £196 €225 £253 €291 £196 €225
Woodland Yurt £165 €189 £208 €240 £165 €189

Autumn Prices

Autumn is a great time to “live like a local” and experience our beautiful corner of France without the tourist crowds. Although the days are typically still very mild, the nights can get chilly so expect to cosy up around the campfire with blankets and hot chocolates for the true camping experience. Our natural swimming pond is heated only by the sun, but will still be available for those who enjoy fresh water swimming whatever the weather.

2018 Autumn 1st Oct - 31st Oct
(min stay 3 nights)
Safari Tent £150 €172
Woodland Yurt £125 €143

Terms & Conditions of Booking

  • 40% deposit upon booking, the remaining 60% to be paid at least 10 weeks prior to arrival.
  • Bookings made less than 10 weeks in advance to be paid in full at time of booking.
  • Payment to be made by bank transfer
  • Unless otherwise stated, prices are per tent per night up to the maximum capacity.
  • An optional continental buffet breakfast is available at May half term and the Summer holidays.