Prices & Availability

Le Camp is open from Easter until the end of October, re-opening for Christmas and New Year. Please view the availability calendar and our seasonal nightly rates below. We can accommodate large groups, special events and corporate bookings, but please get in touch early as busy times book up fast!

As each of our canvas hideaways is very different, please either phone or email us to discuss your party’s requirements. That way, we can help choose the best one for you.

Tel: +33 6 04 40 06 27    Email: 

< Prev Month July 2017 Next Month >
Plenty of Availability: 
limited availability: 

Nightly rates are quoted in Pounds Sterling and Euros, inclusive of VAT charged at 10%. There are no hidden charges - the price includes parking, wireless broadband, use of all facilities including the washing machine, bedlinen and towels and a variety of kitchen provisions. Prices are per tent, per night.

Summer Prices

Summer days at Le Camp are full of sunshine and swimming. Temperatures can climb into the late 30s in July and August. Our natural swimming pond is the perfect temperature for all the family and the local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities, trips and tours.

2017 Summer 16th June - 6th July
(min stay 4 nights)
7th July - 3rd Sept
(min stay 7 nights)
4th Sept to 30th Sept
(min stay 4 nights)
Safari Tent £196 €225 £253 €291 £196 €225
Woodland Yurt £165 €189 £208 €240 £165 €189

Early booking for Summer 2018! We have already started taking enquiries for Summer 2018 and expect the school holidays to start filling up fast. Guests looking to visit Le Camp next Summer will be able to book at the same rates as above, if their booking is confirmed and deposit paid before 30th September 2017.

Autumn / Winter Prices

Autumn is a great time to “live like a local”. Although the days are typically still very mild, the nights can get chilly. So at this time of year our tents are fitted with log burning stoves and extra blankets to keep you cosy.

For the first time in 2017, Le Camp is available for Christmas and New Year bookings. We have ample cooking facilities for all guests or we can arrange catering, leaving you to relax and enjoy your time with loved ones. Snow is very uncommon in this part of France but expect magical frosty nights around the campfire. Please get in touch early for group bookings to avoid disappointment.

2017 Autumn / Winter 1st Oct - 13th Oct
(min stay 2 nights)
14th Oct - 31st Oct
(min stay 4 nights)
15th Dec - 7th Jan
(min stay 7 nights)
Safari Tent £150 €172 £196 €225 £253 €291
Woodland Yurt £125 €143 £165 €189 £208 €240

Spring Prices

Spring is generally warm but changeable, so come prepared for all weathers. In fact, it is the ideal time for a cycling or hiking trip, before the intense heat of Summer. As the weather warms, so does our natural swimming pond which can be enjoyed for most of Spring.

2018 Spring 23rd Mar - 14th April
(min stay 4 nights)
15th Apr - 24th May
(min stay 2 nights)
25th May - 3rd June
(min stay 4 nights)
Safari Tent £196 €225 £150 €172 £196 €225
Woodland Yurt £165 €189 £125 €143 £165 €189

Furnishing at Le Camp

Terms & Conditions of Booking

  • 40% deposit upon booking, the remaining 60% to be paid at least 8 weeks prior to arrival.
  • Bookings made less than 8 weeks in advance to be paid in full at time of booking.
  • Payment to be made by bank transfer
  • Unless otherwise stated, prices are per tent up to the maximum capacity. For more information on each tent size and style please see our tents page.